In this week's episode, I decided to answer some existential questions that piqued my interest. It is a fun episode and shed insight into my thought on things like belief and life in general. Hope you enjoy this!
Here's a list of the 10 existential questions, I attempted to answer:
1. Do You Think The End Or The Means Is More Important?
2. Do You Believe In A Power Greater Than Humanity?
3. Do You Think That Human Ethics Are Learned Or Natural?
4. How Do We Measure Life?
5. What Do You Think Your Purpose Is?
6. Is There A God, And, If So, What Is His/Her Nature?
7. Why Do You Think We’re Here?
8. What’s Our Biggest Mistake As Humans?
9. Is What We Perceive Reality Or Just A Construct Of Our Minds?
10. What Is A Person? Is It The Mind, Or The Body?
Also, check out our official website and blog at www.uandipod.com. Catch other episodes on your favorite listening platforms as well. Remember to stay safe and always wear a mask.
Notice: Sign-up for the Upcoming Naija-Pod Nuggets newsletter via this link: http://eepurl.com/hb1GPj. Also, follow us at @naija_pn. We follow back.
Twitter Host: @Mifaunuagbo; @TheUIPodcast1/ Instagram: @mifaunuagbo @theuandipodcast
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theuandipodcast/message