Nov. 30, 2020
Season 3; Episode 13: The U & I Podcast - Answering Existential Questions Part 2!
In this week's episode, I continue from where I left off last week and answer some existential questions that piqued my interest. It is a fun episode and shed insight into my thought on things like belief and life in general. Hope you enjoy this!
Here's a list of the 11-25 existential questions, I attempted to answer:
11. Does Truth Exist Without Evidence?
12. If You Could Watch Everything That Happened In Your Life Until Now, Would You Enjoy It?
13. What Do We Most Need In This World?
14. What Is The Difference Between Living And Existing?
15. What Are We A Part Of?
16. Where Do You Think We Go When We Die?
17. Where Do You Think We Come From?
18. How Do You Know You Are Not Dreaming Right Now?
19. Are We Alone In The Universe?
20. Why Do People Hurt Each Other?
21. Is One Lifetime Enough Time?
22. Do We Want Others To Be More Like Us Or Do We Want To Be More Like Others?
23. Is Suicide Justifiable?
24. Do You Think A Parallel Universe Exists?
25. What Makes You Special?
Also, check out our official website and blog at www.uandipod.com. Catch other episodes on your favorite listening platforms as well. Remember to stay safe and always wear a mask.
Notice: Sign-up for the Upcoming Naija-Pod Nuggets newsletter via this link: http://eepurl.com/hb1GPj. Also, follow us at @naija_pn. We follow back.
Twitter Host: @Mifaunuagbo; @TheUIPodcast1/ Instagram: @mifaunuagbo @theuandipodcast
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theuandipodcast/message